Dawn really enjoys sharing her passion for the natural world. Whether it is civic groups, conferences, tv or radio appearances, schools, or garden clubs, she loves to encourage others to be an active part of nature and gardening.
Her presentations range from educational lessons for children and adults to inspirational messages for those who love to garden. To check her schedule or to inquire about having Dawn speak for your organization, contact her today.
Common Topics Include:
- Gardening from the Inside Out
- Anchors in the Landscape
- A Beautiful Pair
- Adding Meaning to Your Landscape
- Thinking Spring in the Fall
- Abundant Color through Hardscape
- Creating Outdoor Living Spaces
- Pollinators and Their Jobs
- Outdoor Activities for Children
- Inviting Guests in to the Garden
- Lavender Lessons
- Gardening in the Golden Years